:: Pond Bass fishing ::


Sept 2013 , as previously I directly find the right fishing spot.. cheap and worth.. hahaha...
difference this pond trip was the evening.... hehehe.. 


relatively quiet atmosphere
my rod ready to anchored
An exciting atmosphere, because fewer visitors...I'm free to move.. hahaha...
This time I was fishing just to removed the boredom, there is no other trip...

wait ... wince yet have the result..hahaha

I using a live shrimp as a fishing bait and Y leader.... had to use 2 shrimp in one time...
after an hour of staring... my rod strongly pulled by the occupant pool... 
 
wait... wait... and wait...arg....
after struggling, appeared pond occupants who pulled my rod.... yeahhh... it's bass...

With Bass - around 2kg


I'm back not as egrets...although fishing for releasing tension... hehehehe....
:: fishing can make me calm... ::

No comments: