:: Fist Trip-Tiger Grouper ::

My blog not updated for so long.. this time i write about see lion pond trip... if im not mistaken.. this is October trip...

Arrive about 11.00 pm at tanjung harapan klang a.ka tanjung gila with my friend from K.L.. but can't mention his name here...(kind of shy.. hahaha)

After enter at main entrance..after seeing the surrounding area, we continued prepare our fishing equipment....



about 11.30 hours, after payment in, without wasting time ...zasssssss..first throwing continuously carried out...(impatient because already out of practice angle)

this time we use live fish (belanak) as a baits.. less than 30 minute my rod was pulled.. roll... roll and roll...

but hard to know what type of fish... because pulled so strong... about 15 minute fighting with the fish ..

look shadow that attracts strong my rod..wow...jenahak.... yeahhhh... 1st strike.....hahaha

this is my first time disembark jenahak fish... grin from ear to ear lol ..hahaha ... My friend just smiled ..... Her fishing rods has not been touched..

( pretend to be patient..hahaha)

Live Shrimp

The second throw I use live shrimp as a bait...2 hour already passed.. when kept looking at other angler attract fish... our rod was pulled simultaneously...

without stalling for time.. I continue to serve sign my second victim... but this time stronger compared to first jerk...

time taken quite long to landing second catch.. my friend already succeed landed the fish..grin from ear to ear.. can landed jenahak... hahaha

just me not see  yet  what that attract my rod...  (my rod look like  curved because relatively minor.. such as U letters..lol.)

little by little see shadow that attract my rod... from far seeing like tiger grouper (kerapu harimau la)...

that near uncle keep looking on my rod.. (probably he is jealous or not?..hahaha.. he enters quite long... but no luck yet..)


zassss.. once fish jump in water surface... i'm clearly see the shadow..right my suspicion... its tiger grouper..

yesssss.. fish that I desire ... like people said... getting what is asked..its my luck for today. hahaha

realized not aware already hit 2.30...time's over.. lalalalala.. hahah.. when we attract rod to return. again my friend rod was pulled...

its really strong...


I continue to tidy up while waiting friend load up fish secondly... huhu... one more jenahak...

can back peacefully. with great smile.... 3 jenahak 1 kerapu... haha..

thanks sea lion.... wait for second trip ok... muahahah..



Note: the heartening introductions greetings  ..... worthwhile even tired....

No comments: